Forum Based Role Playing game.
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Messenger

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:01 am

The member 'Rockbein' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'd20' : 14
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:03 am

You bind all the men up with the help of the Crescent Warrior and Braen is carried to one of the rooms in the inn to rest.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:07 am

Bræn tries to fight his way to consciousness.
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:07 am

The member 'Captain Pudden' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'd20' : 10
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:08 am

Before going to the room to rest Myrn first goes to the innkeeper, "Thank you for everything so far." He stretches out his hand gesturing for her to open hers while looking her over to see if she has recovered from her shock.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:10 am

The Inn Keeper zones out staring into his eyes and opens her hand slowly. "You were so strong and polite... You are just so perfect."

Braen awakens in one of the rooms.
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:15 am

In her open hand he places 10gp and closes her hand while holding it firmly, "This should pay for the room and any damages your Inn may have sustained. I will take my leave for the night, take care of yourself." He leaves swiftly not waiting for a reply, heading straight for the room.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:18 am

She looked disappointed and irritated when he placed the gold in her open hand. "I didn't want your money sir..." But she was too late he was already leaving and so she sulked and started picking up the place.
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:21 am

He stops at the door to his room promptly sighing before opening the door relaxing himself from this long day while organizing his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:26 am

The Crescent Warrior Goes to his own room to rest for the night. The music stops and the bard vanishes. Although Braen managed to wake up he soon passed out as well in the opposite bed as Merns. After The Inn Keeper is done cleaning she finally locks everything up and goes to bed for the night after stopping by her crushes room to tell him goodnight.
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:36 am

Upon opening his door he sees the halfling, smiles briefly and closes the door behind him
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:39 am

A voice echos in Merns head "Are you happy you saved this man? You can't keep running from what you truly are Mern you are a cold blooded killer!" Then it was silent
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:47 am

Myrn flinches resting a hand on his head before shaking away those thoughts. Thinking to himself killer is not something he would happily indulge in being, Before removing his armor, weapons and cloak, walking to the window to look at the stars before bed.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:54 am

Mern is haunted by the memory of his brother turning his sword on him and threatening to kill him. The taste of blood feels so real in his dream.

Braen recalls the last encounter he had with Lord Flin and how he got his scar.

Things were not as they should be this night.

The next morning everyone wakes up to a blood cudling scream coming from the Inn.
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:15 pm

Rushes to put on his equipment and then runs downstairs starblade in hand. Dreading in his mind that someone has been injured.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:23 pm

As you go down the stairs you notice a faint blood trail going up the staircase and ending at the top. The Inn Keeper is in her door way behind the bar covering her face and pale from fright. As you look out over the Inn you see the men you had tied up the night prior had all their throats ripped out as if by some beast. Blood is all over the inn, puddles around the dead bodies and streaks going up the walls and from body to body. The Inn door and windows were all still locked.
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:46 pm

Myrn finishes going down stairs and grabs the Innkeepers hand, "Come with me!" and starts to go back to his room with Braen. While thinking to himself, I will just have to put her in my room with the halfling so that I can properly investigate the upstairs without the fear of someone being left alone with a dangerous threat nearby. While also trying to figure out who or what it could be. Judging by the locked doors and windows along with the blood trail ending at the top of the stairs he feels it is an inside threat. While ruling out the halfling for being in the room with him that night, and the innkeeper for how she interacted with the halfling, but still holds the innkeeper with a slight suspicion. Pondering about the bard and Sovngarde he holds them with the highest suspicion since they are still the most mysterious...but all other thoughts run to a dead end feeling he needs more information.


Last edited by Rockbein on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Death Wish
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 17
Experience : 2146
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 24

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:50 pm

Hearing the scream and worrying he didn't have a lot of time, Sovngarde only grabbed his two swords before exiting his room. In the hallway he decided to go look over the inn to see what happened. Arriving at the railing, he was surprised to see the inn covered in blood. Not seeing anything but the blood and dead bodies, he went to check the other rooms.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:48 pm

A sweet melody is heard humming throughout the Inn sounds like an Elvish song. Shortlf after the humming it is accompanied by a flute then a lute. The exact location of the music can not be placed. As the song continues the lights in the Inn begin to flicker and move making the shadows seem like they are dancing and moving about the place.
Back to top Go down
Death Wish
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 17
Experience : 2146
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 24

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:07 pm

Hearing the strange music and seeing the lights and shadows made Sovngarde work faster at finding someone in the inn.He heads for that halflings room. Trying to ignore the music that seemed to be everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:54 pm

Asks the innkeeper in a hurried manner, "Do you know about thing that has happened? Or is happening now?" While asking these hes holding both her arms and looking back and forth between her and the lights.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:01 pm

The Inn Keeper goes limp and sags against Myrn. At that moment the Crescent Warrior walks into the room that Myrn is in
Back to top Go down
Death Wish
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 17
Experience : 2146
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 24

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:04 pm

Sovngarde closes the door when he enters and notices the innkeeper.
" What happened to her and whats going on with the inn?"
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:09 pm

A suspicious look flashes through his eyes as he notices the Sovngarde, "Wish I knew." He then lays the innkeeper down trying to figure out his next move, but keeps a hand on one of his starblades as a precaution.
Back to top Go down
Death Wish
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 17
Experience : 2146
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 24

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:23 pm

Seeing the movement Sovngarde smiled,
"I'm not here to harm you, I came across this inn by accident and I'm here for one day and this happens. The name's Sovngarde."
He looked around the room, noticing a small figure on the bed,
"Who's that?" he said pointing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   

Back to top Go down
 
The Messenger
Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Charon - Messenger of Chaos
» :THE MESSENGER: [Someone Please Reply]
» New, looking for a roleplay partner on Yahoo or Gmail
» Kyle Vay the Messenger

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Godriel :: Roleplay :: Folklore Fantasy :: Threads-
Jump to: