Forum Based Role Playing game.
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Messenger

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:00 am

The member 'Rockbein' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'd20' : 12
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:02 am

the man is spun around by the blow and stands for a moment before collapsing to his knees then off to the side and he begins to snore loudly.
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:07 am

Myrn gently pushes the mans body with his foot to confirm if he is unconscious before checking if the other fighter is doing ok or not.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:11 am

The man remains there unmoving and the other fighter quickly approaches you and introduces himself "I am Sovengarde pleased to meet you!" he bows. The lady heads over to her room and opens her door in a rush
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:18 am

He looks towards Sovngarde giving a gentle nod, "May I ask why this fight started?" He quickly glances at the Innkeeper wondering what the small gent. has done and if He or She needs aid, but waits for a reply.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:20 am

"They made fun of my face." The crescent warrior nods towards the door and waits to follow you
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:29 am

Myrn turns to follow the Innkeeper keeping a hand on his now sheathed sword. After his back is to Sovngarde he frowns at the response he gave silently hoping such actions will not get him in trouble anytime in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:37 am

Bræn dodges to the side and throws another set of knives.
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:37 am

The member 'Captain Pudden' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'd20' : 12
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:42 am

Braen manages to dodge but the man grabs his jacket and shields himself with it causing the knives to go spinning into the air and landing about the room. As he lowers his jacket he was still smiling at Braen "I thought for sure that one was gonna land. You halflings sure are fast. The man sheaths his katana and draws two daggers holding one back ward and the other normal and jumps into the air towards Braen sweeping both hands down towards Braens throat. Still smiling. "Gotcha this time!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:56 am

Bræn rolls forward under the man and throws one of the few remaining knives he has left into the back of the man.
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:56 am

The member 'Captain Pudden' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'd20' : 15
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:03 am

Braen succesfully avoids the attack and the knives meet their mark digging into the mans back. "I just don't understand... why can't I kill you?" the man turns to face Braen again still keeping his childish smile on his face and he chuckles while sheathing his daggers. "Looks like you are out of weapons. So lets make this fair." The man charges forward swinging a wild Haymaker with his right fist then an upper cut with his left.

Inside the womans room you can hear voices and rumbling through the wall and you notice a secret door. The lady says "He must be in trouble!"
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:10 am

With urgency in his voice he orders her, "Open the door!" Readying his weapon with speed uncommon for its size and charges towards the entrance.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:19 am

The mans Haymaker lands knocking Braens head down and then he gets launched in the air getting thrown against the wall with the upper cut. Braen is knocked unconscience as the door is opened.

The lady quickly opens the door and as you enter you see a man standing there bleeding and smiling at you "And who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:26 am

Quickly surveying the room without letting the bleeding stranger out of his sight Myrn asks, "What is the meaning of this attack?" while ensuring his sword is readied between them he slowly steps towards the unconscious gent. on the floor signaling the Innkeeper to move behind himself and check his condition.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:29 am

"I have no intention on fighting you sir but I can't allow you to help this man. It is my responsibility to make sure he pays his debt and if he can't pay then I am to kill him. Simple as that." The man said in a uptoned voice keeping his smile and innocent eyes fixed on him the whole time.

The warrior steps in and stands beside you with the Inn Keeper
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:32 am

Myrn quickly replies while steadying his stance, "I will not allow someone to die if I can prevent it, if that means you must be restrained then so be it."
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:37 am

"Well I don't think I can continue fighting under these conditions so if you don't mind I'll take my leave now sir." He pops his jacket and the knives in his back pop out and fall to the floor along with a good portion of his blood. "Hopefully we will have a chance to fight each other in the future. You look like a worth advesary if i say so myself. However that halfling there is doomed whether I get him or one of the others. Just a matter of time." The man didn't lose his childish smile once even with his wounds and he began walking toward the door
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:40 am

Not relaxing his stance in the slightest or letting his gaze leave the stranger he asks the Innkeeper, "How is he? Does he need immediate attention, or a bit of rest?"
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:43 am

The man exits the room and the Inn. The lady attempts to wake Braen and is unsuccessful. "Looks like he has a concussion... that man did a number on this poor fella... but he will be okay just a few days rest will be plenty." The Crescent Warrior just sighed and returned to the Inn.
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:47 am

Myrn sighs in relief, "That's good to hear. Mind if I get a room then preferably one with two beds if possible? I feel it best to keep watch over him until he wakes. In the mean time I'm going to find out who those other thugs were." He then points towards the main room and begins to leave the room to restrain them.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:51 am

The Inn Keeper nods in approval and clearly looks like she is in shock after what had happened in her Inn. You notice that most of the patrons who were in the Inn when the action went down had left except for one man other than the Crescent Warrior and he was still playing his music in the corner of the room not paying attention to anything but his music. The attackers were still on the floor moaning and groaning or not moving.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:54 am

Bræn is still unconscious.
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:01 am

Myrn quickly moves to disarm and bind the four assailants together using a rope he grabs from his pack (50ft Hemp). Double checking the bindings to ensure a secure hold.

(not sure what to roll or how much to roll so just going to roll once.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   

Back to top Go down
 
The Messenger
Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Charon - Messenger of Chaos
» :THE MESSENGER: [Someone Please Reply]
» New, looking for a roleplay partner on Yahoo or Gmail
» Kyle Vay the Messenger

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Godriel :: Roleplay :: Folklore Fantasy :: Threads-
Jump to: