Forum Based Role Playing game.
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Messenger

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:30 am

As Myrn charges for the door the archers return and manage to fire off more arrows. The other men can not catch up to Myrn.

_________________
Every day im Dovahkiin
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:30 am

The member 'bobbymotown' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'd20' : 4, 17, 3, 20
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:31 am

One arrow nicks merns left leg and another arrow lands directly in the back of right shoulder worsening the wound he already had. Myrn no longer can use his right arm

_________________
Every day im Dovahkiin
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:40 am

Myrn pulls the starblade out of the door frame before charging through to the outside. Quickly bolting to his right once through the door.


Last edited by Rockbein on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:40 am

The member 'Rockbein' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'd20' : 11
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:08 am

Outside you see the Inn Keeper with her arms bound behind her back and 3 guards around her. One guard has her by her hair pulling her head back and a dagger to her throat. The other 2 guards stand between Myrn and the Inn keeper with medium armour, a sword, and a shield.

_________________
Every day im Dovahkiin
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:15 am

Seeing the current situation Myrn stops running. Pausing briefly before moving again he replaces the starblade on his belt, then raising his hand in surrender. As he kneels to the ground he pleads with the guards, "Please let her leave in peace...I will take he place." He then lowers his head facing the ground in defeat, a sorrowful grimace on his face as the adrenaline wears off and pain starts pulsing through his shoulder and thigh. Silently praying to himself the others at least managed to get away.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:18 am

the two guards advance towards Myrn but before they could get to him someone steps inbetween Myrn and the guards. All Myrn can see is the persons shadow and part of their feet

_________________
Every day im Dovahkiin
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:23 am

Myrn waits for the inevitable hit or binding, jumping slightly when the shadow appears in front of him but continues to wait.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:28 am

A very cheerful boyish voice sounds out "I don't think you guys should play so roughly with some poor little girl" The person lets out a small chuckle "How about you let her go and I promise you won't feel a thing! Sounds pretty good right?"

The guard holding the Inn Keeper yells "What could a boy like you do!? Get lost Kid!" You hear the Inn Keeper scream in pain

_________________
Every day im Dovahkiin
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:31 am

Myrn cringes at the scream and looks up to see whats happening as the pain in his shoulder reverberates with every movement.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:39 am

Myrn can see that the guard took the lady to her knees and is holding her hair a lot tighter than before. You notice that the person standing between you and the guards is the assassin from before who turns and smiles at you giving you a thumbs up "Come on mister it sure would be a shame if you just let her die without trying to save her wouldn't it?" and with that said the young man turns back towards the guards and draws a long katana from behind his head, concealed by his coat. Then he poses ready to fight.

_________________
Every day im Dovahkiin
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:46 am

Myrn strains a laugh through his pain while standing. Drawing his starblade he asks the assassin, "To what do I owe the pleasure?" The adrenaline starts coursing again numbing his pain once more and returning the strength he previously lost.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:55 am

The assassin takes a step forward and vanishes. Not even a second later he is behind the guard pulling his head back and slicing his throat. Blood poors onto the Inn Keeper and she is released from the guards grasp. The guard gurgles and struggles against the assassins hold for a few seconds as he watches the life leave the guards blue eyes. Then the assassin lets the guard fall to the ground and says quite cheerfully "Well I can't just let you die. I kinda need you to take me to where that idiotic halfling went, and I plan on dueling you too to be honest that is unless you wish to join me!" the assassin smiles and cocks his head to the side while laughing cheerfully and takes a step around the Inn Keeper posing for the other guards.

_________________
Every day im Dovahkiin
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:03 am

Myrn charges for the guard to the innkeepers left holding the starblade defensively, aiming to knock the guard out with his elbow, while shedding a tear for the guard that just died. Laughing bitterly he responds, "Judging from my condition I won't be able to duel you for awhile. That and knowing your intention I have no desire to lead you to the halfling. At least not until I have several guarantees that you will not make any attempt on his life direct or otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:03 am

The member 'Rockbein' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'd20' : 2
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:12 am

The guard notices Myrns wound and steps off to that side of his body and procedes to bash Myrn with his shield.

The assassin replies "What a shame.... and here i thought we were going to be the best of pals." The assassin lunges at the other guard kicking the shield to the side throwing the guard off balance then bringing the katana down on his arm severing it from his body. The shield with the arm attached to it falls to the ground and you hear screams of pain and agony as the guard clecnches where his arm once was, dropping his sword and falling to his knees. "Now now is that anyway to behave?" The assassin says smiling down at the man.

_________________
Every day im Dovahkiin
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:17 am

Lets out a pained groan as he stumbles away from the guard turning to throw his blade at the guards leg. Hearing the screams of pain coming from the other guard as his arm is severed from his body causes Myrn to trip slightly and fall to his knee.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:17 am

The member 'Rockbein' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'd20' : 18
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:34 am

Myrns blade manages to land in the guards shin causing him to fall to his side. As the guard attempts to remove the blade the assassin walks over almost skipping and holds his blade to the guards throat. The other guard continues to scream in pain and the Inn Keeper starts crying unctonrollably wheeping

_________________
Every day im Dovahkiin
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:42 am

Myrn takes a deep breath trying to steady his voice before saying, "Don't kill him." Taking a short breath between lines, "Let them live...There has been enough death for today." Another tear starts welling in his eye as the screams surround him. Fighting back the tear he stands again.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:47 am

The assassin looks up at Myrn smiling. "The strong live and the weak die. Thats how it's always been. It's the only truth in this world is it not?" He presses the sword down harder

_________________
Every day im Dovahkiin
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:50 am

As he turns towards the assassin he speaks a little steadier, "That is not always the case. The strong also protect the weak. Death is never the only option."
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:04 am

The assassin looks confused about Myrns words. The guard pleads "Please spare me I promise not to do it again! I prom..." Before the man could finish his sentence he was cut short by the assassins blade being shoved through his throat and into the ground. The assassin leaves the blade there and stands up straight listening to the guard struggling to breath until he died. "The strong survive...." The boy assassin drew two daggers and smiled at Myrn "I beg of you, reconsider my offer." he places his leg up on the guards dead body and places a hand on his hip.

_________________
Every day im Dovahkiin
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:13 am

Myrn cringes once again as the second guard goes silent, "I will not reconsider my offer, and if it means you will not find the halfling I will leave this place, never to be seen near here again." He grabs the remaining starblade from his belt, "As for your duel...it would be best to wait until I am fully healed...unless you wish to be sorely disappointed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   

Back to top Go down
 
The Messenger
Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Charon - Messenger of Chaos
» :THE MESSENGER: [Someone Please Reply]
» New, looking for a roleplay partner on Yahoo or Gmail
» Kyle Vay the Messenger

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Godriel :: Roleplay :: Folklore Fantasy :: Threads-
Jump to: