Forum Based Role Playing game.
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Messenger

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:21 am

The assassin walks over to the Inn Keeper who is still sobbing to herself and bends over picking her chin up with one hand and turning her face towards Myrn. "Whose life is more important sir? She seems quite innocent and frail." The boy assassin laughed with joy as the woman began to cry harder.

_________________
Every day im Dovahkiin
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:27 am

Myrn readies his blade if any actions are made against the guard, innkeeper, or himself. "All are equally important even those that seek to harm another. It would be best for you to leave now and find me outside the west gate in three days if you still seek your duel."
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:38 am

"My only goal is to find Braen. We have a match to finish, I can care less about the money really... but the challenges I get from doing what I do gives me a pleasure that no amount of money can buy." The boy assassin continues smiling and looks down at the blood soaked woman. "Will you please tell me where Braen is sir?" He runs his dagger down the womans cheek leaving a small cut where he drags it.

_________________
Every day im Dovahkiin
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:44 am

Myrn smiles at the assassins most recent comment, "If challenge is what you relish more then money then the hunt should be far more fun then asking questions." He then throws his blade towards the assassins chest and charges towards the most likely landing point of a dodge.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:44 am

The member 'Rockbein' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'd20' : 5, 9
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:50 am

The assassin smiles happily and uses the woman as a shield. The blade misses its mark which would have been her chest but the assassin is still using her as a shield against Myrn. "That was very sneaky of you Sir. Might I suggest you just give up now and take me to the halfling? I can do this all day. Plenty of innocent people around here. She will just be the beginning and it will be your fault sir." The assassin grins at Myrn playfully

_________________
Every day im Dovahkiin
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:57 am

Myrn quickly and quietly apologizes to the innkeeper, "Sorry," as he punches her in an attempt to knock her out. Immediately adjusting the momentum of his arm to push the assassin back. "The problem with that is I don't know the exact location of your halfling."
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:57 am

The member 'Rockbein' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'd20' : 4, 4
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:06 am

The assassin is shocked at Myrns attempt and he shoves the woman into Myrn and kicks her in the back launching both her and myrn onto the ground. "Sir your attempts are futile. But I gotta admit that was unexpected of a man like you, oh yes indeed. To hit a poor innocent woman... what a shame." he laughs and walks over grabbing his katana then placing one leg on the womans back pushing down hard to pin both myrn and her. The assassin takes his katana in both hands and raises the blade high in the air "Please sir im begging you to accept my offer to help me find this halfling. I promise to spare both of you if you do."

_________________
Every day im Dovahkiin
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:12 am

"You should know by my personality that sacrificing someone else's life to spare my own is not something I would do." Using all of his strength available Myrn attempts to stab the assassins leg with his hand.


Last edited by Rockbein on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:12 am

The member 'Rockbein' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'd20' : 4
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:25 am

The assassin backs up slightly relieving the pressure that he had placed on the Inn Keeper and Myrn. The Inn Keeper whispers in Myrns ear "Myrn.... I'm so scared just please do what he says.... I don't want to see you get hurt."

_________________
Every day im Dovahkiin
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:28 am

As Myrn moves her out of the way he whispers back, "I'm already hurt." and then strand once more setting himself in a combat ready stance between the assassin and her. "You will not find anyone's location from me so long as the intent is to harm or kill them. Even at the cost of my life."
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:35 am

The assassin launches forward and pinpoints his target. With a single palm he lunges for what is left of the arrow stuck in Myrns shoulder and will attempt to shove it all the way through.

_________________
Every day im Dovahkiin
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:35 am

The member 'bobbymotown' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'd20' : 19
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:37 am

The assassin lands the blow and shoves the arrow the rest of the way through knocking Myrn backwards. "Then I guess you are no longer of use to me then sir." The assassin smiles at the Inn Keeper and walks towards her

_________________
Every day im Dovahkiin
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:41 am

Myrn lets out a muffled scream as he grabs his shoulder burying his face in the ground. In the back of his mind he hears himself yelling, "YOU ARE NOT DEAD YET FIGHT!!" Trying best best to move he lunges towards the assassin.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:41 am

The member 'Rockbein' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'd20' : 3
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:51 am

The assassin takes Myrns wrist and uses a joint lock technique twisting his only good arm back towards himself forcing him to drop his weapon and bringing him to a knee. With the assassins free hand he reaches around to Myrns back side and slams the other arrow out the front of his chest. "Just give in sir. You don't have to suffer anymore." The assassin smiles and releases Myrn and starts walking back towards the Inn Keeper again.

_________________
Every day im Dovahkiin
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:55 am

Myrn lets out another muffled scream in agony as the last arrow is removed from his body, punching the ground he says almost laughing, "I must thank you for that...was wondering how I was going to remove those." He then charges again as if unable to stop.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:55 am

The member 'Rockbein' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'd20' : 6
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:59 am

The assassin does a spin kick and will attempt to land it on Myrns wound as he charges forward

_________________
Every day im Dovahkiin
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:59 am

The member 'bobbymotown' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'd20' : 17
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:05 am

The strike lands on Myrns wounded shoulder and launches him backward onto the ground yet again. "You are really putting yourself through some pain aren't you sir? Well like I said the strong live and the weak die." The assassin continues toward the Inn Keeper. The Inn Keeper can't take her eyes off of Myrn and tears are constantly pouring down her blood soaked face. She is paralyzed

_________________
Every day im Dovahkiin
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2331
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:09 am

Seeming frozen Myrn stands once more only to fall unconscious. Yet through some strange chance stays standing looking onward as tears flow from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   

Back to top Go down
 
The Messenger
Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Charon - Messenger of Chaos
» :THE MESSENGER: [Someone Please Reply]
» New, looking for a roleplay partner on Yahoo or Gmail
» Kyle Vay the Messenger

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Godriel :: Roleplay :: Folklore Fantasy :: Threads-
Jump to: