Godriel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Based Role Playing game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Messenger

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
bobbymotown

Experience : 4533

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

The Messenger - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   The Messenger - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:17 am

The assassin smiles at Myrn. "You are very strong sir. I don't know of anyone who would be able to take so much torture. You would have been a great father figure for me..." The assassin turns back towards the Inn Keeper as Myrns vision goes black and he can no longer hear or feel anything.
Back to top Go down
Death Wish
Beginner
Beginner
Death Wish

Experience : 4126

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   The Messenger - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:41 pm

Sovngarde and the half ling run out of the town, and when they believe they ran far enough they stop to wait for Myrn to catch up.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
bobbymotown

Character
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   The Messenger - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:27 am

As time elapses it eventually comes to midnight and Myrn never shows up. Not a single word of Myrn nor the Inn Keeper.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
Captain Pudden

Experience : 4339

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   The Messenger - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:08 am

"I don't think he's coming mate." Bræn says as he turns his back to the town. "We'd best be off that man will be hunting me now I fear there are some debts I have failed to pay off you see? And it would be best that we go our separate ways." Bræn starts walking away from the town, doing his best to hide his tracks.
Back to top Go down
https://godriel.rpg-board.net
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
bobbymotown

Character
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   The Messenger - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:11 am

Sovengrade remains where he is standing and watches Braen as he leaves. The road he is going down leads into the woods.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
bobbymotown

Character
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   The Messenger - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:12 pm

Myrn awakens in a small room with his wounds wrapped. The room is very familiar to him. Looks like the hidden room in the back of the Inn. No one is in the room and sounds like no one else is in the building. All of Myrns equipment and armour is on the desk in the middle of the room. His shirt was removed and his pant leg cut off to allow proper bandaging of his wounds. Whoever wrapped his wounds did a very good job. By the bed he sees a pile of old bloodied bandages that were clearly his from before. Judging from the changed bandages it had been a few days since he had been out. He still has quite a bit of recovering to do and can't move well on his own. He has no feeling in his right arm.
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
Rockbein

Experience : 4311

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   The Messenger - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:55 am

Myrn continues to lay there thinking to himself, "I've been here too long....Wonder what ever happened to those towns who where under attack." Continuing his thoughts he looks around the room wondering who it was that cared for him.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
bobbymotown

Character
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   The Messenger - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:46 am

The door to the room opens and a very familiar person steps into the room. The assassin from before. He walks right over to Myrns bed smiling at him the whole time. As he reaches the bed he starts examining the bandages and offers Myrn some strange liquid in a bottle covered by cloth. "I've been giving this medicine to you for about a week now. It seems to be doing wanders for you since you had actually died that day! haha. Like literally no pulse what so ever then I give you this stuff that this guy gathered for you and your heart started beating again! Some very strong stuff if I say so myself." The assassin uncaps the medicine and puts it up to Myrns lips waiting for him to lean his head forward to accept the medicine.
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
Rockbein

Character
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   The Messenger - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:31 am

Myrn lays there looking at the assassin but the only action he takes is to ask, "Why?"
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
bobbymotown

Character
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   The Messenger - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:46 pm

The boy smiles at Myrn and replies "I have no clue why the medicine works so well for you, I don't even know what it is." The assassin clearly knew what Myrn meant and simply avoided the question
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
Rockbein

Character
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   The Messenger - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:07 pm

Exhausted Myrn just lays his head back down wanting this to be over so that he may leave this area. He has clearly stayed too long if he has become this familiar with someone.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
bobbymotown

Character
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   The Messenger - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 3:47 pm

The Assassin drips some of the medicine into your mouth and you easily recognize the taste.... blood.
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
Rockbein

Character
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   The Messenger - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 2:01 pm

Myrn instantly starts spitting out the blood, as his eyes begin to shrink in rage and horror. He soon cringes as his fangs become slightly more pronounced, the muscles all over his body begin flexing almost uncontrollably, and some low growls can be heard from deep in his throat. Fighting against the urges brought forth from the blood he grumbles, "Get rid of that immediately!" Struggling for what seems like hours but was just a few short minutes Myrn finally manages to settle but still appears to be fighting, his senses still on alert almost hunting.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
bobbymotown

Character
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   The Messenger - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 2:34 pm

The assassin backs up slightly and watches in curiosity. "So that is why you healed so quickly..." The assassin eyes the blood that Myrn spat out. "This is truly amazing I never thought I would come face to face with a real live vampire in my life time!" He smiles uncontrollably and hops with joy.
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
Rockbein

Character
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   The Messenger - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 2:40 pm

Myrn quickly retorts through his cringe, "I'm not a bloody vampire!" Whispering under his breath he then says, "Cursed creatures..."
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
bobbymotown

Character
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   The Messenger - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:09 pm

"Oh? Then what are you sir? You certainly don't seem human... anymore." The boy smiles at Myrns reaction
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
Rockbein

Character
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   The Messenger - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 3:45 pm

"None of your concern..." Myrn then tries to roll over but gives up and instead just turns his head. Grumbling he says again, "Just get that cursed bottle out of here. I want nothing to do with it."
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
bobbymotown

Character
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   The Messenger - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:01 pm

"It made you better though sir, I suggest you finish it off otherwise your condition won't get better any time soon." The boy places the bottle by his bed and continues to exit the room.
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
Rockbein

Character
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   The Messenger - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:33 am

Myrn grumbles nonsensically as he tries to get to sleep focusing on healing his body.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
bobbymotown

Character
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   The Messenger - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:45 am

The rest of the day goes uneventful. No visitors. Just random noise from people in other rooms. The pain never goes away and is on the edge of unbearable. The vial of blood is still by the bed and it is now midnight and very quiet in the building. You haven't eaten or drank anything since you have awoken and you are starting to feel the affects of going hungry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   The Messenger - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Messenger
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9