Forum Based Role Playing game.
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Messenger

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2276
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:27 pm

Looks up to the halfling, "I don't know his name, just that he was knocked unconscious last night in all the action. The innkeeper seems to know him well so I'm guessing a local."
Back to top Go down
Death Wish
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 17
Experience : 2091
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 24

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:37 pm

Remembering that he only had his two swords, Sovngarde turned to leave the room.
" I left most of my equipment in my room when i heard the scream. Ill have to retrieve it or ill be pretty much useless in a fight."
He drew one sword and opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2276
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:41 pm

Using this moment Myrn fixes his armor so that it's set properly. In his rush he was unable to double check the position and security of every piece.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2498
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:45 pm

As Sovengarde walks back to his room he spotted what looked like a person standing in the inn outta the corner of his eye but when he looked there was no one there. Soon after he spotted the person all the music stopped and the shadows stopped dancing. But now no one could hear anything. Not their thoughts, their voices, nothing. This lasts for a few minutes then everyone will return to normal.
Back to top Go down
Death Wish
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 17
Experience : 2091
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 24

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:51 pm

Not being able to hear anything, Sovngarde was constantly glancing behind him until he got to his room. Opening his door, he grabbed his armor, cloak and other supplies. He looked around one more time then decided he should head back to the other room.
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2276
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:57 pm

Confused by the sudden silence that persisted even in his mind, he had the star blade up and ready to throw while looking around the room and checking on the two in their beds every circle he does.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2498
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:04 am

The effect wears off and everything returns to normal. you can hear the chatter of people outside on the streets. The Inn Keeper stirs and rolls over looking at Myrn in a daze and Sovengrade enters the room

Braen remains asleep
Back to top Go down
Death Wish
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 17
Experience : 2091
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 24

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:07 am

Seeing the innkeeper move relieved him. Sovngarde sat there for a second, then hearing the voices outside, moved over to the window.
"I'm glad to see the innkeeper moving again."
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2276
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:14 am

Myrn quickly turns around and startled by the noise again almost throws his starblade at Sovngarde. But seeing him he relaxes slightly.
Back to top Go down
Death Wish
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 17
Experience : 2091
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 24

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:20 am

Sovngarde knew that this man was probably skilled with that weapon.
"Calm down, I'm glad i didn't do anything else or else that knife you have there would be in my chest."
Sovngarde returned his focus to the voices outside. He wondered who they were.
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2276
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:27 am

Hearing what Sovngarde said he frowned, shifting his gaze towards the innkeeper, "Are you feeling better? What happened here?"


Last edited by Rockbein on Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammer)
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2498
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:29 am

The Inn Keeper sits up and smiles "What are you talking about handsome?"
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2276
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:33 am

A curious look passes his face before shrugging it away, "It's nothing." Myrn then looks towards the door, "I'm going to look around a bit." and leaves.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2304
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:03 am

Bræn woke up startled and incoherent. He thrashed around and grabed for his knives, which weren't there. "Blood and ashes," he cursed violently, "what happened?"
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
Death Wish
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 17
Experience : 2091
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 24

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:32 pm

Sovngarde turns from the window and looks at the small man. After thinking for a second he explains whats been happening since he was knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2304
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:32 pm

"Well my good sir I'd like to say, from the bottom of my heart, thank you." Bræn procures his hand for a shake.
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2276
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:55 pm

Myrn returns from his walk around the inn slightly perplexed about the whole situation at hand. Heading to the far side of the room deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Death Wish
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 17
Experience : 2091
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 24

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:16 am

" I'm really not the one you should be thanking, i just got here. That man over there is the one who helped you." Sovngarde pointed towards Myrn, then walked back to the window to see what was happening outside.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2498
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:25 am

The outside is bright and sunny not a cloud in the sky and people are hustling and bustling up and down the streets like usual. Nothing out of the ordinary, however Sovengrade sees a man leaned against the building across the way who seemed to be watching the Inn and waiting on someone. He has a snake tattoo around his arm and a bald head.

Myrn is plagued by the thoughts of his brother without even tryin to think about him. Lost in thought Myrn attracts the attention of the Inn Keeper who walks up behind him and rests her head against his shoulder and asks if he is okay.

Braen is having problems remembering anything from 5 minutes before his encounter to just now. One minute he knows whats going on then he zooms ahead in time forgetting anything that happened between then and there due to his concussion. Braen will not remember any of the peoples names but he will remember the man that attacked him.
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2276
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:37 am

Startled by the sudden pressure against his shoulder he jumps slightly. Looking back he sees the innkeeper, "Yeah....yeah I'm fine. Just....distracted." Changing the subject he quickly says, "About that messenger you said he was...different...how so?"
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2498
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:42 am

The Inn Keeper continues to hold on to him using him to comfort herself and says "Well.... he had this aura about him i guess you could say.... like he was there but I couldn't really tell if he was REALLY there ya know? Like he was able to disappear in the blink of an eye and you would just get the creeps when he talked to you.... always made shivers go down my spine." she shivers with the thought of the man.
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2276
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:54 am

Her shiver reminded him that he was being held onto and gently tried to release himself from her hold, "Do you know when or if he will be here again?" Sighing as he thinks to himself, I really need to leave this place....I've been here too long. The mystery of last night seems beyond my abilities at this time, too many unanswered questions.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2498
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:59 am

Sovengrade turns and tells Myrn about the man standing outside and watching the Inn. Shortly after that the Inn Keeper replies with a simple "Haven't a clue he just appeared outta nowhere and vanished I havent seen him since..."
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2276
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:13 am

Myrn walks towards the window glancing from the side to see the man Sovngarde was talking about, "Since...?"
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2498
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:30 am

The Inn Keeper turns to Myrn and says "Since yesterday morning... he was waiting at the door when I opened the Inn"

The man outside waves his hand forward and you see multiple people walking towards the windows of the rooms on the first floor of the Inn. The man looks up at you afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   

Back to top Go down
 
The Messenger
Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Charon - Messenger of Chaos
» :THE MESSENGER: [Someone Please Reply]
» New, looking for a roleplay partner on Yahoo or Gmail
» Kyle Vay the Messenger

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Godriel :: Roleplay :: Folklore Fantasy :: Threads-
Jump to: