Forum Based Role Playing game.
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Messenger

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2276
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:37 am

I don't like the look of this...Myrn then glances towards Sovngarde, "Prepare yourself." Before placing a hand on his sword hilt and starting for the main room downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Death Wish
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 17
Experience : 2091
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 24

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:40 pm

Sovngarde checks his equipment, grabs his two swords and after looking outside again, goes downstairs after Myrn.
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2276
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:12 pm

Myrn stops in an area on the stairs he can watch the first floor while remaining somewhat hidden, to see if he needs to be ready for a fight or if it would be possible that this is just a misunderstanding on his part.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2498
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:31 pm

You can hear sounds of glass breaking in some of the rooms beneath your feet on the first floor and lots of footsteps. Soon after that someone kicks in the door to the Inn and 5 men come in through the door with bows.

_________________
Every day im Dovahkiin
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2276
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:53 pm

Whispering towards Sovengarde, "Let's get back up stairs and use the rooms as cover. They have bows. Also I'm going to tell the innkeeper to stay in the room." He then silently started move back to the room.
Back to top Go down
Death Wish
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 17
Experience : 2091
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 24

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:57 pm

Sovngarde quickly follows him back to the room, and whispers
" We need to get out of the inn, as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2498
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:00 am

Outside the room you can hear the men yelling and throwing stuff about then everything gets silent. Soon after you can hear thuds to your left and right in the other rooms and almost at the same time you notice a spear tip come through the floor and almost catching Myrns foot. Both swords and spears start coming through the floor up at the characters.

_________________
Every day im Dovahkiin
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2276
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:12 am

Myrn quickly grabs both the innkeeper and Braen and tosses them over his shoulders despite any protests, "Lets go!", and runs across the hall, dumping them on the bed while jumping onto a small table in an attempt to give him some time to think properly.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2498
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:17 am

As Myrn crossed the hall arrows went whizzing around him and he soon realizes there is a line of archers stalking their position

_________________
Every day im Dovahkiin
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2276
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:21 am

Myrn suddenly thinks of an idea while reaching into his pack he grabs his grappling hook and rope, tying them together. He then reaches over to open the window attaching the hook to the sill. "Sovngarde, go down first and secure a landing point I'll send them after then me last! No time to protest we need to leave now!"
Back to top Go down
Death Wish
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 17
Experience : 2091
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 24

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:26 am

Sovngarde looks at Myrn, then at the window. Knowing there was no other choice, he quickly climbed into the window, then down the rope.
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2276
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:31 am

Myrn hooks the innkeeper and Brean to a climbing hook from his bag and sends them down halfling first, "Hurry! When you reach the bottom have Sovngarde lead you to a safe place outside of the nearest entrance to the city. I will meet up with you later tonight."
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2276
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:33 am

After taking a quick breath he opens the door using his cloak to obscure his shape while using the size of his sword as a sort of shield, charging towards the front entrance.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2498
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:40 am

As Myrn charges forward the five archers unleash their arrows.

There are many men between Myrn and the door.

Outside the others are in an ally way, safe for now

_________________
Every day im Dovahkiin
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2304
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:40 am

The member 'bobbymotown' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'd20' : 12, 3, 19, 6, 12
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2498
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:40 am

One of the arrows land in myrs right shoulder.

_________________
Every day im Dovahkiin
Back to top Go down
Death Wish
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 17
Experience : 2091
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 24

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:55 am

Sovngarde and the half ling run for the city gates, staying in shadows when they could, avoiding the guards.
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2276
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:59 am

Lets out a roar as as he charges past the archers spinning the blunt side of his blade as he passes in an attempt to knock a few of them out, before aiming to go down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2276
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:02 am

*Blade attack Dice roll*
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2304
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:02 am

The member 'Rockbein' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'd20' : 9
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2498
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:03 am

There are guards standing around the Inn watching and doing nothing. The Inn Keeper runs over to them as Sovengrade and Braen escape the city.

The archers are frightened by Myrns ability to keep charging after taking an arrow like that and most of them get a good distance away before readying another arrow. However one was not so lucky and was knocked over the railing and landing on the ground with a sickening thud. A few men (3) noticed this and start running up the stairs

_________________
Every day im Dovahkiin
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2276
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:10 am

Myrn sheathes his sword on his back, again using it as a shield while drawing a starblade in his left hand to protect himself from weapons. Roaring once more he charges down the stairs jumping over the railings once hes one floor from the ground, rolling and bringing up the starblade prepping for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2304
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:10 am

The member 'Rockbein' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'd20' : 7
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2498
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:14 am

Myrns great sword manages to become unsheathed and falls to the ground as he goes to roll.

the 3 men that were going up the stairs are now doubling back to try and catch you before you can escape. The archers procede into the room you had just left to investigate. 6 men come charging out of the rooms behind you armed with spears and swords

_________________
Every day im Dovahkiin
Back to top Go down
Rockbein
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 102
Experience : 2276
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27
Location : PST

Character
Name: Myrn
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:18 am

Myrn throws his starblade at the front door to free his hands as he quickly reaches for the greatsword, and begins to charge the door while sheathing his greatsword.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Messenger   

Back to top Go down
 
The Messenger
Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Charon - Messenger of Chaos
» :THE MESSENGER: [Someone Please Reply]
» New, looking for a roleplay partner on Yahoo or Gmail
» Kyle Vay the Messenger

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Godriel :: Roleplay :: Folklore Fantasy :: Threads-
Jump to: