Forum Based Role Playing game.
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Aftermath

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:28 am

"I'm just saying this out of my care for you young lady, i believe it's probably a very bad idea to enter this thing since we saw the graves in the cemetary but then again.... I want to know what that symbol means." yuri draws his M191A1 and points it at the crack of the door with his Kebar in his other hand under his pistol hand ready to enter the building "Well it's up to you little girl, open the door if you want to enter, otherwise lets get the fuck outta here."
Back to top Go down
Piratekitty
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 21
Experience : 2169
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 27
Location : California

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:32 am

Kat pokes at the door, expecting it to collapse because it's so old. "I think it's a bad idea because of the mark, not the graves. But I get what you're saying. It'd be better to get the fuck out because I DID draw whatever was in the area over here..." she scowled, daring him to say something about it.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:37 am

Yuri loses patience with her cowardace and kicks the door in "fine lets go!" He turns and starts to head down the stairs gripping his pistol and blade tightly in his hands and he starts heading for the opposite side of the cemetary than where they entered taking long swift strides keeping distance from the girl
Back to top Go down
Piratekitty
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 21
Experience : 2169
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 27
Location : California

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:44 am

The hell is he doing? she thought, angrily. He's gonna ask ME to make a decision and then does whatever the fuck he wants? Classy. She was curious, though. And if anything bad happened? All his fault for going down there anyways. So she followed, speeding up to compensate for his long strides.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:52 am

As the two leave the cemetery the ground starts to shake. The shaking increases to an insane rumble some of the grave stones begin to fall over. Suddenly the masoleom explodes in a plume of dust and stone as this huge worm-like creature erupts from the ground. It slams to the ground and begins moving towards the two.
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:58 am

"It's that fucking Grave Digger! Keep up with me!" Yuri starts sprinting towards the exit and realises that he was leaving the girl behind and slows down for her "we need to split up!" He slows down even more behind the girl so she can get a good distance before he got its attention and changed direction.

Yuri thinks to himself, why the hell am I helping this girl.... this better work
Back to top Go down
Piratekitty
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 21
Experience : 2169
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 27
Location : California

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:20 am

I....hate....running! she thought as she concentrated on moving as fast as possible. This guy was incredible. How did he get so far ahead so fast? When he said something about splitting up she shouted, "Okay!" and ran toward a gap in the fence surrounding the cemetery, rather than the exit exit.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:32 am

The beast slithered slowly towards Yuri, above ground it lacks mobility. Gravemarkers were being crushed by its massive bulk it had begun picking up speed. Meanwhile the explosion had attracted a lot of attention. As Yuri reached the fence he notices that all along the outside of the fence line are zombies.

Meanwhile Kat slips out unnoticed through the fence. There are many abandoned buildings along the street and alleys between them. In the distance up and down the street there are zombies making their way down the street. There are also a couple of abandoned cars along the main street.
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:41 am

Great looks like i'm surrounded..... Yuri starts to run along the fence line and making a circle in and out of zombies that find entrances in and climb over steadily creating distance between him and the Grave Digger with ease thanks to his supreme endurance and speed. Yuri is going to attempt to make it all the way back around to the spot where the girl managed to escape from and use the Grave Digger to lessen the zombie population a little.

yuri smiles as adrenaline takes over his body and he feels like he is flying
Back to top Go down
Piratekitty
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 21
Experience : 2169
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 27
Location : California

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:44 am

Noticing the beast was going after Yuri, Kat saw that part of the fence was broken, one of the fence posts was bent out and looked sharp on the broken end. She stepped on the metal post, using her weight to break the other side, creating a makeshift spear. She moved along the outside of the fence line, using her spear to kill zombies as quickly and quietly as possible to try and clear the area around her little exit because Yuri was coming over to where she was.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:59 am

The zombies chase Yuri, while the gravedigger doesn't care who it smashes in its fight to turn and catch Yuri.

Meanwhile Kat fights zombies continually killing more and more. Yuri makes it to the opening and climbs through with the Gravedigger hot on his heels.
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:02 am

Yuri yells out to the girl "This is your fault!" as he starts sprinting past her and into the nearest alley way avoiding any zombies easily. He waits for the girl in the alley way and begins looking around for an exit strategy
Back to top Go down
Piratekitty
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 21
Experience : 2169
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 27
Location : California

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:30 pm

Gripping her length of metal tighter in her hand, she held it out like a staff, using it to knock down anything that tried to grab her as she followed him. She wasn't going to argue with him, better to be angry and alive than waste time trying to shift blame. She caught up and looked around. "Dead end. Nice." She spied a fire escape on the side of the building, but she was too short to reach the bottom of the steps and pull them down towards her.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:00 am

Yuri walks over and positions himself under the fire escape and prepares to give the girl a boost since neither one of them would be able to reach it themselves. "Hurry!"
Back to top Go down
Piratekitty
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 21
Experience : 2169
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 27
Location : California

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:07 am

With his assistance she grabbed hold of the fire escape and found the catch that held the ladder in place, releasing it to slide down so he could climb up as well. "I think we can pull it up after so they can't use it!" Kat said, peering anxiously down the alleyway. "I don't see anything yet!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:42 am

The fire escape rattled fiercely as part of the alley wall began collapsing as the grave digger began pushing its way through the narrow alley.
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:53 am

Yuri watched the beast as it started tearing its way to him and calmly closed his eyes and relaxed his body after he lifted the girl up onto the fire escape. looks like this time i'm the one who dies..... then Yuri was instantly snapped back to reality as the fire escape crashed down beside him and he looked up at the girl in disbelief I can't believe this girl actually saved my life after what i've put her through! I would have followed my instincts and left instantly Yuri quickly grabs the Fire escape and begins climbing as quick as possible feeling his body vibrate as the building is getting devoured by the Grave Digger. Yuri reaches the top and pushes the girl up the stairs being sure to keep her in front of him so she doesn't fall behind "Let's go girly! You lead!"
Back to top Go down
Piratekitty
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 21
Experience : 2169
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 27
Location : California

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:59 am

Kat focuses on putting one foot in front of the other, pulling herself up faster by the flimsy railings of the fire escape. Everything was shaking, and she heard an ominous creak from the metal, as if the fire escape wanted to escape the building it was anchored to. She races toward the top of the metal stairs and gains the top of the building, quickly looking around for other buildings close by to jump to, or windows on taller buildings close enough to break into.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:23 am

As the two reach the top the fire escape wrenches itself off the building. To the north is the road, and the south there is an identical building to the one Kat and Yuri were standing on. With a large screech from the grave digger it lunged itself forward and up taking out most of the second floor wall. the building lurched as the main support wall was destroyed. The creature was bring down the building. To the east a shorter building roughly a story smaller and to the west the wall the grave digger was destroying.
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:27 am

Yuri looks at the girl and then grabs her arm and takes off running to the east side of the building and automatically stops at the edge of it as the west side of the building starts to collapse. "Hope you're ready for this! Your'e gonna have to trust me!" Yuri threw the girl to the other building as she got a running start.
Back to top Go down
Piratekitty
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 21
Experience : 2169
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 27
Location : California

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:37 am

She barely had time to look around before Yuri grabbed her arm and pulled her towards the east side of the building. Kat had never jumped across a distance like that before, but there was no way to avoid it. She jumped or she died. Aided by a push from her companion, she absorbs the impact through her legs and rolls out of the way.


Last edited by Piratekitty on Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:37 am

The member 'Piratekitty' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'd20' : 15
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:44 am

Kat soars across the gap, with the added boost she lands easily on the other building and rolls to a stop. The building lurches again as the worm begins eating away more and more. Yuri doesn't have much time left to make his jump.
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:48 am

As the building behins to collapse and lean he gets on the ledge and runs down the side of the building with 2 steps and launches himself towards the other building but the bricks beneath his feet are giving way quickly. yuri flies with a hand outstretched toward the edge
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:48 am

The member 'bobbymotown' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'd20' : 11
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    

Back to top Go down
 
Aftermath
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Aftermath [Little Ginger]
» HTTYD The Aftermath RPG
» The Aftermath
» Injuries in the aftermath? (OPEN)
» -~- ♋ A Signless Aftermath ♋ -~-

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Godriel :: Roleplay :: SciFi :: Game Threads-
Jump to: