Forum Based Role Playing game.
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Aftermath

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Aftermath    Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:13 pm

The world has been plunged into madness. The dead walk and the living die. Unspeakable horrors walk the night and the world has become a dog eat dog world. Alliances are timid at best and the few surviving factions constantly fight over the bare remaining resources that is what is left of our world. The sun is high, roughly 1135 am, a dense fog covered the abandoned city, and the only sounds were the occasional moans and groans of the dead walking. A murder of crows circled over a distant part of the city occasionally one or two would swoop down and return.

Kat survey's from the small copse she crouched at.

Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
Piratekitty
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 21
Experience : 2169
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 27
Location : California

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:22 pm

Kat poked cautiously at the corpse, making sure it wasn't going to turn and bite her before trying to figure out how the person died and checking for anything useful left on the body. Whatever it had wouldn't help it any more, anyways. she rationalized, but came up empty. Careful not to make any noise, she stood and moved further along the street, 9mm at the ready.

The time before the dead started walking was now a distant memory, so disconnected from her new reality that it seemed like a dream. After the initial lockdown, she'd been unable to find a way out of the city. Groups of survivors had come and mostly gone, as far as she knew, she was the only live one left.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:51 pm

The Great Quarantine walls loom in the distance, the streets empty and the wind howls eerily. As Kat continued through the streets there was a park to her right and there was a cemetery coming into view in front of her.
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
Piratekitty
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 21
Experience : 2169
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 27
Location : California

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:57 pm

Kat gripped her weapon tighter, nervous. Shouldn't she have seen one of THEM by now? Not that she wanted to, but the eerie setting and the cemetery rising before her brought to mind every horror film she had seen, and her mind started to think there'd probably be a whole herd waiting in some side street, ready to tear her apart.

Park it is. she decided, turning into it. I should probably start moving around by rooftops, instead of on the ground. Would be easier to see places zombies could be hiding.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:18 pm

hmmmmmm friend or foe.... maybe this little one has some loot.... maybe.... maybe she can be helpful to me.... hell who cares everyone i get close to just ends up dying off anyway. perhaps I will just help her out and end it for her quickly instead of letting those undead creeps tear her apart. hmmmm i'll just watch for a while and then make up my mind

or i will let them do it anyway. Lets enjoy the show.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:18 pm

The fog swirled around Kat's ankles as she walked through the park. Corpses littered the area around a park swing. The smell was rancid and flies where everywhere. Overhead the crows continued to circle. To Kat's right branches broke in a startling snap that broke the monotonous buzzing. Then again to her left. Something big was in those trees.
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
Piratekitty
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 21
Experience : 2169
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 27
Location : California

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:40 pm

Ew, yuck. Kat still hadn't gotten used to the special stink that filled the air around rotting corpses, and hoped she never would. She took a moment to tie a bandana over her nose and mouth to try to filter the stench a bit. Hearing the noise, her eyes widened and she let out a small eep of surprise and fear before backing away slowly, hoping whatever it was hadn't heard her.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:54 pm

To Kat's left a branch cracks again and falls to the ground. There's some grunting and scrabbling as a Licker falls to the ground aparently wounded in the side and bleeding. Moments after another drops down nimbly on Kat's other side, and starts stalking toward Kat.
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
Piratekitty
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 21
Experience : 2169
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 27
Location : California

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:04 pm

Kat assessed the situation quickly, knowing that if she fired at one the other one would be on her immediately after. Making her decision, she turned to face the one that wasn't wounded, breathing steadily and checking her stance, aiming at the exposed brain. Lining up her sights, she fires twice and immediately spins to face the wounded one, firing another two shots at the same weak point.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:13 pm

The unwounded licker dodged nimbly to the left and rushes up a tree for cover. The second being wounded and still slightly dazed from the fall takes both shots square to the head and drops to the ground motionless. The first licker jumps off of a limb overhead heading straight for Kat.
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
Piratekitty
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 21
Experience : 2169
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 27
Location : California

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:15 pm

Kat shrieked and fired quickly, panicking and not bothering to sight properly this time. As she fires at the licker she moves to the side as quickly as she can, but knows she doesn't stand a chance if it decides to use its tongue.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:19 pm

"well here we go....." Yuri leaps up out of a pile of bodies about 20 meters away and sprints towards Kat as he watched the Licker prepare to leap at her. now Yuri is just steps away and prepares to tackle the Licker when it lands regardless of if its on Kat or not for he knows he can hold it off long as hes up close and on its back. As Kat jumps to the side and fires Yuri decides to instead duck for cover behind the Licker before tackling it to the ground


Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:30 pm

It seemed as if the world had slowed to a crawl. Kat's shots flew high over the licker while Yuri Smashes into the licker's side knocking it off balance. It rights its feet and spins viciously clawing at Yuri narrowly missing him. Its toungue whips out like lightning but can't seem to get the right angle. He will last only moments before it tears him apart.
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
Piratekitty
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 21
Experience : 2169
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 27
Location : California

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:33 pm

Now that she wasn't in immediate danger she was able to focus a bit more. "Keep your head down!" she yelled at the other person, sighting and firing again.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:39 pm

The shots rang out and smack into the side of the licker's head. Not a killing blow but it drops stunned for a moment.
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:43 pm

yuri takes his opportunity and draws his kebar blade from its sheath on his shoulder and quickly slams the blade down into the middle of the Lickers exposed brain and twists the blade violently and repeats until the Lickers head is but mesh on the ground. Then he stands up and looks over at the girl with a cold blank expression and turns his back on her and starts walking towards the cemetary
Back to top Go down
Piratekitty
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 21
Experience : 2169
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 27
Location : California

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:49 pm

Kat stepped back a bit out of the way of the brain splatter. When he looked up at her she was about to thank him for coming to her aid, but instead narrowed her eyes and glared at him. What was his problem, anyways? Why did he look at her like that? If she hadn't been in the middle of a zombie infested city, she would've just walked off without a second glance, but he DID save her, and he DID look like he was better at protecting himself than she was at protecting herself.

The girl hurried after him, not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:59 pm

yuri doesn't acknowledge the pest that is following him but he doesn't stop her either. He approaches the iron gates of the cemetary and looks around making sure that none of the infected were nearby. He saw some movements in the fog ahead but he didn't exactly care and slowly opens the gate making sure not to make too much noise just out of habit even though the stupid girl did just ring out bullets carelessly. He knows that soon all sorts of B.O.W.'s and infected alike would be swarming in on them so he wasn't going to slow down for her.

Back to top Go down
Piratekitty
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 21
Experience : 2169
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 27
Location : California

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:05 am

As soon as he opened the doors of the cemetery, she found herself reevaluating her decision to follow him. Oh what the heck, I'll probably die no matter what choices I make at this point. It was stupid of her to use her pistol on those Lickers, but honestly. What other choice had she had? For now she was going to stick as close to him as possible till he made her leave.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:42 am

The fog had lifted so the cemetery had lost some of the foreboding feeling it had been causing. Most of the ground had been torn up from corpses being reanimated. The sky has cleared so the sun was shining clearly. occasionally there would be an arm or a leg strewn around the area. In the back corner there is a Mausoleum with a curious mark ascribed on the side.
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:53 am

yuri walks across the cemetary examining the graves in aw as he did not realize the infection could bring back the dead of old. Well at least THESE infected will be easy to deal with since they would have been decayed and slow. Yuri approaches the mausoleum and inspects the strange markings and turns toward the girl expectingly. "Do you know what this is?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:57 am

//OOC// Here is the image that is on the mausoleum //OOC//
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
Piratekitty
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 21
Experience : 2169
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 27
Location : California

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:06 am

Kat stepped over a severed arm, a look of disgust on her face. Coming up beside Yuri, she studied the markings on the mausoleum, but had never seen anything like them before. "Haven't the faintest. Maybe there's something inside this building that looks like this, a different kind of undead creature? Or the mark of some secret organization?" she replied, raising her eyebrows and tilting her head slightly to the side.
Back to top Go down
bobbymotown
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 182
Experience : 2553
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 26

Character
Name: Yuri Hosnof
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:14 am

"Well there is one way to find out. Lets check out the entrance." Yuri goes up to the door and examines it
Back to top Go down
Captain Pudden
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 84
Experience : 2359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 25
Location : The shadows

Character
Name:
Name:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:24 am

The mausoleum door is in disrepair and barely hanging on the hinges.
Back to top Go down
http://godriel.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Aftermath    

Back to top Go down
 
Aftermath
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Aftermath [Little Ginger]
» HTTYD The Aftermath RPG
» The Aftermath
» Injuries in the aftermath? (OPEN)
» -~- ♋ A Signless Aftermath ♋ -~-

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Godriel :: Roleplay :: SciFi :: Game Threads-
Jump to: